Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
In this role, you will be part of our Connectivity team, working on our Hub Platform. The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated with a history of getting stuff done. You will drive product innovation using the latest advancements in technology, and embrace playing a pivotal role in a high-growth, scaling company with a track-record of impactful achievements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Active in architecture definition.
• Active in sprint planning.
• Ensuring all team deliver on commitments for each sprint.
• Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members.
• Developing users’ stories selected during planning meeting with team.
• Applying all quality requirements to make our code production ready.
• Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices.
• 5-10 years’ experience as a Java Developer.
• Deep experience delivering API-driven micro-services and migrations from monolithic applications.
• Languages: Java, Spring frameworks.
• Messaging: RabbitMQ or Kafka.
• Databases: MongoDB, Oracle.
• Distributed File Systems: Hadoop.
• Build and CI tools: Maven, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Sonar.
• Source Code Management: Github or BitBucket, GitFlow.
• Agile / Scrum: JIRA, Confluence.
• Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, SQS, S3, etc.).
• Deep experience shipping large-scale platform applications at scale.
• Ability to communicate architectural designs to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated technical leadership within an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a reliable, performance and scalable platform.
• Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
• Ability to collaborate with Product, QA, and DevOps on requirements, quality, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Assess and communicate the technical feasibility of different feature requests to the product team.
• Experience working with distributed teams.
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
• Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers • Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
• Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
• Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
• Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog
It's hard to fight evil. The little things, like a nice sandwich, really helps. Right tiny ad?
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss