Can anyone point me to some GCEasy tutorials that are suitable for java developers who have little prior experience with troubleshooting garbage collection issues?
Ideally something that includes the following:
1. A sample (poorly written) java program that contains garbage collection issues.
2. Instructions on how to run the program and generate GC logs.
3. Tutorial of how to use GCEasy to analyse the generated logs, including how to identify issues and recommended solutions.
4. Java code amendements and/or JVM settings to fix the identified issues.
5. Analysis (in GCEasy) of GC logs produced by the amended program.