• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Paul Clapham
Sheriffs:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Knute Snortum
  • Bear Bibeault
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Piet Souris
  • Ganesh Patekar
Bartenders:
  • Frits Walraven
  • Carey Brown
  • Tim Holloway

How to study for Iz0-817 exam?

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello everyone,

I have just passed my java se 8 programmer II exam. I am looking into the upgrade exam for Java 11, but I do not see any information regarding study material for this exam. Perhaps someone knows a book or tutorial of some sort that covers the objectives for java 11?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel
 
Marshal
Posts: 64642
225
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Welcome to the Ranch

Don't know myself, but try these two links: 1 2 and see whether they help.
 
author & internet detective
Posts: 39341
755
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

daniel jacob wrote:. I am looking into the upgrade exam for Java 11, but I do not see any information regarding study material for this exam. Perhaps someone knows a book or tutorial of some sort that covers the objectives for java 11?


That's because the exam is so new. The wiki has everything we know about. There will be more material over time.
 
daniel jacob
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you both. I think I will park the Java 11 exam for a bit then until further information is available.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 22
Eclipse IDE Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

daniel jacob wrote:Thank you both. I think I will park the Java 11 exam for a bit then until further information is available.



I will be taking the Upgrade to Java 11 exam on Saturday (06/29).
 
Marshal
Posts: 6849
470
Mac OS X VI Editor BSD Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Bj Peter DeLaCruz wrote:

daniel jacob wrote:Thank you both. I think I will park the Java 11 exam for a bit then until further information is available.



I will be taking the Upgrade to Java 11 exam on Saturday (06/29).


In which case - wishing you not a good luck, but good concentration
 
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4318
35
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

daniel jacob wrote:Hello everyone,

I have just passed my java se 8 programmer II exam. I am looking into the upgrade exam for Java 11, but I do not see any information regarding study material for this exam. Perhaps someone knows a book or tutorial of some sort that covers the objectives for java 11?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel


Enthuware mock exams for 1Z0-816 and 1Z0-817 were released last week
 
Bj Peter DeLaCruz
Greenhorn
Posts: 22
Eclipse IDE Spring Java
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:

daniel jacob wrote:Hello everyone,

I have just passed my java se 8 programmer II exam. I am looking into the upgrade exam for Java 11, but I do not see any information regarding study material for this exam. Perhaps someone knows a book or tutorial of some sort that covers the objectives for java 11?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel


Enthuware mock exams for 1Z0-816 and 1Z0-817 were released last week



I passed the exam with just the mock exams and Java 11 documentation. I only studied for a couple of days.
 
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 3291
146
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hi Daniel,

your topic was one of the top topics in June. Thank you and enjoy a cow!
 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!