Win a copy of Rust Web Development this week in the Other Languages forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Rob Spoor
  • Paul Clapham
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Holloway
  • Tim Moores
  • Jesse Silverman
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Al Hobbs
  • Piet Souris
  • Frits Walraven

1Z0-816 Preparation Content

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 106
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everyone, I would like to let all of you know that last week I passed 1Z0-815 exam. Thank you so much for helping me.

Now, I would like to start preparing for Oracle 1z0-816. Can you please suggest me how to prepare for that ?

Thank you so much in advance.
 
author & internet detective
Posts: 40913
840
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I listed what I used to supplement a OCP 8 book to study for the exam.
 
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4588
45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Md Zuanyeed Kamal wrote:Hi everyone, I would like to let all of you know that last week I passed 1Z0-815 exam. Thank you so much for helping me.

Now, I would like to start preparing for Oracle 1z0-816. Can you please suggest me how to prepare for that ?

Thank you so much in advance.


Congratulations on passing the 815 exam!
Here is our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.
 
Marshal
Posts: 74684
335
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:. . . our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.

Good list, but you don't seem to have Hanumant Deshmukh's book on it.

[edit]Maybe HK's book is only suitable for 1Z0‑815.
 
Campbell Ritchie
Marshal
Posts: 74684
335
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Md Zuanyeed Kamal wrote:. . . I passed 1Z0-815 exam. Thank you . . .

Congratulations.
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4588
45
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Campbell Ritchie wrote:

Paul Anilprem wrote:. . . our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.

Good list, but you don't seem to have Hanumant Deshmukh's book on it.

[edit]Maybe HK's book is only suitable for 1Z0‑815.


That's because this book is not for 1Z0-816. It is for 1Z0-815. Recall that 1Z0-815 is OCP Java 11 Part 1 and 1Z0-816 is OCP Java 11 Part 2.
 
Campbell Ritchie
Marshal
Posts: 74684
335
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you; I can never remember what the different numbers mean.
 
Md Zuanyeed Kamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 106
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Campbell Ritchie wrote:

Paul Anilprem wrote:. . . our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.

Good list, but you don't seem to have Hanumant Deshmukh's book on it.

[edit]Maybe HK's book is only suitable for 1Z0‑815.



Thank you so much for the suggestion.
 
Md Zuanyeed Kamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 106
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:

Md Zuanyeed Kamal wrote:Hi everyone, I would like to let all of you know that last week I passed 1Z0-815 exam. Thank you so much for helping me.

Now, I would like to start preparing for Oracle 1z0-816. Can you please suggest me how to prepare for that ?

Thank you so much in advance.


Congratulations on passing the 815 exam!
Here is our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.



Thank you so much Anilprem
 
Md Zuanyeed Kamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 106
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Campbell Ritchie wrote:

Md Zuanyeed Kamal wrote:. . . I passed 1Z0-815 exam. Thank you . . .

Congratulations.


thank you so much
 
Md Zuanyeed Kamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 106
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:
Congratulations on passing the 815 exam!
Here is our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.



Hi Anil, I have a question: for modularity, only section 4 and 5 is enough ? Or I have to study other book as well ?
Thank you
 
Rancher
Posts: 261
12
IntelliJ IDE Spring Java
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Well done. Congratulations!!  
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4588
45
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Md Zuanyeed Kamal wrote:

Paul Anilprem wrote:
Congratulations on passing the 815 exam!
Here is our list of study materials for OCP 11 1Z0-816.



Hi Anil, I have a question: for modularity, only section 4 and 5 is enough ? Or I have to study other book as well ?
Thank you


If you mean Section 3 and 4 of The State of the Module System, then yes. It is enough. But some people find it easier to grasp things from books that contain more explanations and examples.
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic