Hi, I wander if anybody could help me, when I connect to AS400 database from WSAD, I got those error messages. [11/27/02 10:56:15:456 EST] 2adeb49e DataSourceFac X CONM1006E: The data source class name "com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionPoolDataSource" could not be found for data source (Data Source). [11/27/02 10:56:15:536 EST] 2adeb49e Helpers W NMSV0605E: A Reference object looked up from the context "domainRoots/UnspecifiedDomainName/legacyRoot" with the name "jdbc/Data" was sent to the JNDI Naming Manager and an exception resulted. Reference data follows: Reference Factory Class Name: com.ibm.websphere.advanced.cm.factory.DataSourceFactory$ResourceReferenceObjectFactory Reference Factory Class Location URLs: <null> Reference Class Name: com.ibm.ejs.cm.portability.PortableDataSource Type: name Content: My Data Source Type: minimumPoolSize Content: 1 Type: maximumPoolSize Content: 10 Type: connectionTimeout Content: 180 Type: idleTimeout Content: 1800 Type: orphanTimeout Content: 1800 Type: statementCacheSize Content: 100 Type: disableAutoConnectionCleanup Content: false Type: oemId Content: WebSphereSequeLinkClient Type: informixLockModeWait Content: 0 Type: oracleStmtCacheSize Content: 0 Type: disable2Phase Content: false Type: dataSourceClassName Content: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionPoolDataSource Type: databaseName Content: webdev Exception data follows: javax.naming.NamingException: ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionPoolDataSource at com.ibm.websphere.advanced.cm.factory.DataSourceFactory$ResourceReferenceObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(DataSourceFactory.java:705) at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:308) at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookup(Helpers.java:737) Thanks a lot!
Hi Not sure if I can help at all, but I've just managed to get an as/400 connection from my Websphere application. I didn't have exactly the same errors you described, but I did get a "ClassNotFound: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionPoolDataSource". I resolved this, eventually, by setting the Server Class Path on the JDBC driver to jt400.jar, which I obtained from the IBM Toolbox. Apologies if I'm telling you stuff you already know! Cheers.
Acetylsalicylic acid is aspirin. This could be handy too: