Step in when customers reach out: Perform valuable international technical delivery, guidance and support
If you would like to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology and where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference, then we really want to get to know you.
Responsibilities What we do.
Microsoft Services works closely with large customers worldwide, helping them to become part of tomorrow’s digital vision.
This is your opportunity to be a part of that shared process, advising and supporting the decision makers so that they can take better decisions. As this is Microsoft, you’ll work with the latest Cloud and Security technology. And you’ll be well-positioned to discover new countries and new cultures as you grow both professionally and privately within our flexible, diverse and welcoming environment.
We provide technical leadership and technical knowledge transfer directly to our customers (mainly our largest Enterprise and Government/Public Sector customers) who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest Microsoft technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
Qualifications Are you ready to join the team?
You could be a proven professional with a number of years of experience in technical delivery, or someone fresh out of university with just a year or so. We’re open. Just bring a passion for technology and a positive approach to sharing and communicating your knowledge in order help others. You don’t even have to be a Technical Delivery Consultant – we are here to teach you all you need to know.
Of course, there are some requirements that you should be able to demonstrate:
A degree in a technical subject or experience in technical support;
Willing and able to travel;
Able to quickly build relationships, trust and credibility with customers;
Able to create and deliver technical presentations and training;
The confidence to interact at all customer levels and across large, matrix organisations;
Strong self-learning and planning skills.
Ideally you have also gained experience in:
• Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services)
• Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (eg Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy.
• Experience in securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services (eg Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health attestation)
• Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
• Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (eg Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
• Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (eg Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)
Don’t worry about what you don’t know, come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
We will support you through your various training towards Microsoft certifications and accreditations in the first few months to get you up to speed, offer an enormous range of future career development opportunities at Microsoft depending on your personal and professional development interests. There is travel involved in these roles but you will find us a flexible and friendly place to come and do your best work.