I would like to learn about technical requirements for online proctored java exam, specifically i want to know :
1. what operating system can i have on my pc , is linux fine ?
2. what software must be installed and what cannot ?
3. do i have to have my mic turned on for entire exam length?
4. who is proftor for the exam ? Is it an oracle employee from USA or country that i am taking from if oracle has offices there, or is it outsorced to another company in countries like India ?
5. where can i find agreement with oracle ( i want to read it before i buy a voucher ) ?
6. is there some kind of test environment before the real exam to check if everything works properly ?
7. what things I can and cannot have in my room ?
8. can I wear a hat ?
9. can I partially obscure some numbers on my id or has it be displayed fully ?
10. what happens if i lose internet connection just for a minute ? is it over ?
11. anything else i need to know ?
Please check this page (spoiler: Linux not supported): https://education.oracle.com/oracle-exam-prep I doubt you will be allowed to hide part of your ID or wear a hat (and I doubt you will be allowed to do this when you need to be identified, e.g. when crossing the country border)
If you are not comfortable providing your personal information to the proctor you have the option not to take the test.
But as Tim suggested, better to check with Oracle directly.