Help! I'm having serious problems trying to get my IIS install (IIS 5 on Windows 2000 SP3) talking to my tomcat 4.1.17 installation. I've got it now to the point where the ISAPI Filter window shows a green arrow. However, whenever it tries to connect, I get an error 500 in the Windows log: 16:50:44 127.0.0.1 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll 500 And that's it. My browser (Netscape 6.2) doesn't even show an error -- it redirects me to a search page. HELP!!! I don't even know where to start looking now.
Bill, this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I once tried getting them to work together and found it nothing less than a nightmare. It seemed that on one box everything worked fine, as directed etc. On the other box, everything SEEMED to go well (complete with the green arrow) but did not. I tried everything, and finally switched servers! It turns out that Apache has a windows version that works fine, which I am using until I can get all of my apps migrated over to a Linux box.