1. Download the mod_jk2 (for windows) from the apache's website
2. Uncompress and put the module in the apache modules directory
3. There are only 2 files to configure: httpd.conf & workers2.properties
4. Add (or uncomment if already exist) the line in your httpd.conf:
loadmodule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.dll
5. Add your uri (the tomcat context for your directories holding the jsp/servlets etc) in the workers2.properties
6. Also make sure the <connector> is defined in your tomcat web.xml with the default port no 8009 and protocol as AJP1.3
Test your application for e.g. http://localhost:8080/foldername/index.jsp
by omitting the port 8080 in your url i.e. http://localhost/foldername/index.jsp and u should be able to see the index page served by the apache using the jk2 connector.
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.0.53 (Win32) mod_jk2/2.0.4 Server at localhost Port 80