1. Does the approach make sense ? Or should it be a mix of formal classroom and hands on sample project ?
2. Would an open book kind of test on concepts at the end of each week help ?
3. What measures can I use to convince PM's (who only want them for making test scripts or <Shudder> crystal reports </Shudder> that these guys are now useful and can be productive ?
4. Should I pack more stuff in as the PM's want (JMS,XML parsers, ...) or is the current coverage sufficient ?
5. Is there a formal training/teaching approach which deals with situations like these ?
6. Any similar experiences and how did you'll handle this ?
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koophttps://coderanch.com/wiki/718759/books/Building-World-Backyard-Paul-Wheaton