I am a J2EE architect from Paris, France.
Living in France for the past 7 years, basically I am from Chennai.
I am getting request from French clients to oursource new and maintenance projects to India.
I am planning to setup a offshore development center in Chennai. I welcome interested developers to join my team.
I look for the following skillset,
-WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
5) OOD and test methodologies
My Target client:
small to mediam companies
(Big companies are already outsourced to India by big companies like InfoSys, ValTech,etc)
Mode of Work:
via internet, email, FTP
(must respect deadlines)
Lanuage of communication:
(I will deal with French in French)
- JavaDoc (for java projects)
- UML/Software Architecture
- user guide
- On par with the Chennai market or % of profit.
- at the end of project (no advance)
- no monthly payment (since we have small projects of duration less than a month)
(currently employed and willing to do part-time)
- Project Leads
- Software developers
- Self employed / freelancers
- University Students in CS courses
Feel free to discuss with me and send your current CV.
Prabu Swamidurai, email@example.com
[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: Prabu Swami ]