I'm here to share with you my last achievement: just cleared SCDJWS last friday with only one week of hard study(full weekend and 5/6 hours in workdays). Just 78%, but was enough for not loosing a voucher!
I had some background in some web services topics before, but study material was very very decisive! Mainly:
- MZ's Guide & Quiz(a must). I did it 3 times! Back again and again for doubts. It was my *bed book* companion for last week!
- xyzws.com mocks & contents. Lots and lots of questions! Again, done these mocks more 3 or 4 times!
- Watsh Rajneesh's notes: another must, very comprehensive and focused!
- J2EE WebServices(RMH): an fast overview.
- And, finally but not last, some directions from the main index for SCDJWS found on the web -- http://www.valoxo.ch/jr/SCDJWS_Links.html.
That should be your start page if you are studding, no kidding!
Special ***THANKS*** for MZ, Watsh Rajneesh, Valentin Crettaz and the ranch team. It's really great having that invaluable source of great preparation materials and resources, otherwise I was screwed up!
It's a really sorry for Sun for not having any official/unofficial book for this very test, beside courses and preparation exams! Also, for the long waiting unreleased Max Habibi's SCDJWS Study Guide (ISBN 0072259523).
Oh, btw, my first post here!
JV -- SCJA, SCJP 1.5, SCWCD 1.4, SCBCD 5, SCDJWS 1.4, SCEA, CSEWAS4.