So after reading the threads in this forum I think I have figured out that I should appear for OCE-JEE6-EJB (EJB 3.1 version sans JPA) . The SCBD link
here in Javaranch lists the resources for preparation. I am having trouble on deciding whether to buy the O'Reilly EJB 3.1 sixth edition or EJB 3.1 Cookbook, both of them have bad reviews on Amazon. So folks who have already cleared the certification please let me know the pros and cons of them and possibly suggest which one to buy.
Also here is my certification plan,
1. Study one of the above listed EJB 3.1 books
2. Study the EJB 3.1 Specifications
3. Study Ivan Krizsan's notes
4. Buy either Enthuware or ePractize labs exam
5. Appear and clear the certification ( Hopefully
Please let me know If I am missing something in my plan. Thanks in advance.