BEA AquaLogic Portal Developer, C#, ALUI, Portlets, .NET, SQL
Our Client is currently seeking two C# Portal Developers to work on the enterprise portal transformation project using BEA�s AquaLogic User Interaction (ALUI) suite of products. The ideal candidate will not only possess excellent experience implementing BEA ALUI suite and strong technical abilities in .NET, but be able to mentor and lead a highly productive team.
* Developing and modifying portlet components in the BEA product line, working with the customer to determine requirements, develop and maintain portal standards and methodology.
* Conduct the design and development on complex frameworks and back end services and applications.
* Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on .Net, BEA ALUI, design patterns, security integration and development best practices.
* Responsible for on-time and on budget delivery of industry leading web based solutions.
* Participate in a conduct code review process of team efforts including reviewing for secure coding practices.
* Drive a substantial uplift in the technical capabilities of the organization through both personal competence and influence of peers.
* 3+ years development experience in Portal development
* 2+ years development experience in BEA ALUI and/or PlumTree Portal
* 3+ year�s .net development in multi-tier multi-platform high availability IIS based web farm.
* 4+ year�s development experience in distributed Windows environment.
* Experience in HTML and CSS
* Experience in custom portlet development
* Experience in integration using both custom portlets and product APIs.
* Experience in XML development
* Experience in developing composite application
* Work experience or strong understanding of SOA and use of Enterprise Service Bus technologies
* Strong understanding of security issues related to portal environments and portlet development
* Understanding of Microsoft technologies in the web environment.
* Experience writing and debugging SQL Server stored procedures
* Demonstrated ability to debug difficult problems in high pressure situations.
* Must be absolutely dedicated to customer focus.
* Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams to outstanding results.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical issues, solutions, designs and expenses to a wide variety of audiences from Executive to developer to desk level user
* Must thrive in a complex, fast paced environment with limited peer assistance and documentation.
* Experience with Tibco�s ESB strongly preferred
* Understanding of IBM Mainframe technologies a strong plus
* Insurance industry experiences a strong plus
* End-to-end Portal implementation experience
* Experience developing and executing unit tests
* Experience building custom content crawlers
To indicate your interest and apply online securely, please follow: http://www.agilerecruiter.com/agilecan/starthere.php?job=1996
The detailed job description is available here: http://www.agilerecruiter.com/agilecan/jobsview.php?RowId=1996