I am trying to test run a simple JSF set up project that basically is a form containing input fields.
RAD 6, WAS 6.1, JSF 1.2.
Whats going wrong??? gosh !! I am terribly missing something I guess:
The set up:
1. Configured web.xml with JSF like this:
2. Created a page called MemberSearch.jsp
3. Deployed the web-project on the WAS 6.1.
4. Started the server and application in auto-deploy.
5. Now simply invoking the page using the URL: http://localhost:9080/JsfProj/MemberSearch.faces
All I am getting is a 404 Error page. Any HEADS UP ? How do I see my page atleast rendered.
FYI: My faces page looks like this:
When I start the application on the WAS 6.1 server, I am seeing the following errors on the console:
And there is no message or no exception thrown back on the Console when I invoke the MemberSearch faces page.
Please help me atleast See the page rendered friends !! I appreciate your kind help here !! Any ideas will be appreciated friends !! Please help