Sorry for misunderstanding and bad language
Assume this is an online healthcare application, each hospital setup their own information like product or services which going to publish to public, and can be done under an URL say www.e-care.com, which is also treat as back-end office application.
however, on user interface side, it will have separate URL to show their UI page, public can go though URL like www.hospital1.com to view their hospital-1 information, and www.hospital2.com to view hospital-2 information. but internally, those information are captured and entered under one back-end system, in this case www.e-care.com.
1. Can we build or is it make sense to have application to behave this as above mentioned (back-end in one application, front-end in another URL) ?
2. Should i achieve this under web hosting or cloud base in term of infrastructure setup ?
3. In term of software design, how to design such application especially data display(user interface, configuration, etc) base on user login in effective way?
4. this is licensed base application, it allow multiple user login for the same instance, for instance, Hospital-1 might have 10 users to login to www.e-care.com for back-end administrative and view the same page.
5. How to make sure user do not misuse the login and ensure with security?
6. Is there a better alternative ?
Thanks in advance for enlightenment !