Larsen Raja wrote:Hi all,
I completed OCP, 1Z0-851 with 96%. I should have just got 2 answers wrong. One was related to concurrency and the other was some thing related to command line arguments. I would like to share my sucess story. My preparation started February, 2011 and on an average I would read related things not less than 2 hours a day.
Here is my preparation details:
1. I have read K&B around 4 or 5 times.
2. From Jan, 2012 I started working on mock exams.
3. I purchased K&B practice exams book and worked out all the practice exams.
4. I scored 70-80 in all the four practice exams. (Real exam was much easier)
5. Then I went through certain online questions like janachamp.com and some other mocks.
Inspite of all these preparations, my night before the exam was really fearful. I got up 2 times in the mid of the sleep thinking about the exam and how the questions are going to be. But the exam was pretty simple. Got almost basic questions very few complicated questions (less than 5).
At this point I would like to thank the following people -
2. My parents and wife
4. My collegues who encouraged me a lot
5. javachamps, enthuware, cooray simulator and other mocks...