No agents please!
We are a small, Hong Kong based company and we have a number of contracts coming up. We have our own flagship product(s) which we are trying to sell, we also bid for contracts in cooperation with our major partners.
What we need:
* Coding Java applets and servlets in J2SDK or J2EE environment;
* Coding a2s communication and http-tunnelling;
* Coding a2s in a secure environment e.g. 128 bit encryption; tunnelling through proxies;
* Good working knowledge of JSP, SOAP, JNDI and use of .properties files;
* Multi-threaded applications and database connection pooling;
* Using JDBC to connect servlets to multiple databases;
* Code to functional specifications;
* Know yourself - if you say 1o working days effort for completing a task, including your own functional testing, let it be so;
* Working knowledge of Apache-Tomcat, Ora9i, networking over TCP/IP;
* SUN certification;
* Relevant experience;
* Sense of humour, patience and willingness to listen to clients (even if you think you have heard it all before);
* Native Cantonese/Putongwha speaker with good English skill highly regarded.
What's on Offer:
3 months contract, with possible 6 months extension;
If we survive this period and you are still interested in this kind of work and you see the possibilities, will consider profit sharing with the right people;
Some overseas travelling might be involved.
will consider sponsoring the right applicant, where possible.
Initially send expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
and a brief description of your skillset and experience.
We will send you our company email address if we need you.