Hi All ,
I have passed yesterday the OCEJWSD certification , and i am really flattered to get my score today nearly 80% ;) and added this new achievement to my certifications stack .
Success Story :
I am from Tunisia , and this is the first oracle cert Expert WS that reach our continent .
During 8 months i have studied many guides , references and oracle specifications to achieve it .
This is really the hardest exam that i have ever took .But a big thanks to all the members of coderanch .
I started with :
1) Java Web Services Book: Up and Running by Martin Kalin
2) Notes Mikalai Zaikin's Free OCE WSD 6 Study Guide
3) Notes Mikalai Zaikin's Free OCE WSD 5 Study Guide ( Not including UDDI and JAXR)
4) Version 5 of the exam study notes - Ivan Krizsan http://www.ivankrizsan.se/my-books/
Then i moved up to :
- SOAP v1.1
- WSDL v1.1
- Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Core
- Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata
- Web Services Addressing 1.0 - WSDL Binding
- Web Services Addressing 1.0 - SOAP Binding
- SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism
- XML-binary Optimized Packaging
- XML Signature Syntax and Processing
-JAX WS and JAX RS specification
-Few other JSR ...
In the last two months , my target was the security elements : XML encryption , SSL , X509 Cert ..
and i tried to contact Mikalai Zaikin for the test sheet , but unfortunately , in Tunisia , We can't afford it because our banks don't allow international transactions or MasterCard international payments ( Only for few persons) .
But thank Mikalai even for the free guides .
The Last month i have managed to get a E-practize Lab account , but be careful and don't even rely on it . It include non logical questions and responses , or responses which are not consistent with the oracle or w3c specifications . I have reported any issues , but till now i didn't receive any responses .
I think this is one of the toughest exam of oracle , but you can make it guys , commitment and patience