As you said in that post, the 1Z0-811 is a mix between theory concepts and practice.
- Theoretical questions about the Java Platform and OOP features
- Practices which includes arrays, if statements and switch sentences
- Many practice ant theoretical questions about constructors.
- Boolean operators, including instanceof, which is not included in the lessons
- Questions about mutator method, neither included.
- Practices with short-circuit operators.
- Questions about type casting.
- Questions about the main method structure
- Questions which compares preference of general and concrete instantiacion
- Questions about access modifiers
In summary, the main issue of this exam is that isn´t properly mock exams to take it, and is not so easy pass the exam without it or without experience. So you have to take the fundamentals level if you want to pass the exam, which forces you to study a higher level for finally having a Junior-level certification and being not able to promote to a high level exam without pass through the 1Z0-811, so better take this exam at first!