Sorry interview coming up in two days, request to please help me in these questions
1. Difference between System requirements specification and Software requirements specification document?
I browsed the net i found this as the correct which i can explain clearly. Is this the correct explanation?
"If the system under design contains multiple components, you will likely have a System Requirements Specification. The system would be decomposed and each piece would have a requirements specification. A software component to the system would have a Software Requirements Specification. Of course, if your system is only software, then you may only have a Software Requirements Specification."
I will get the Requirements Specification from the customer from that i have to create the System Requirement specification. Whether this System requirement specification will be for the customer or the developer? Do i need to create two different documents?
2. What is Control system requirement document, Control software architecture?
3. Application level SW element requirement document , Application level SW architecture?
4. Low level/Base SW element requirement document, Low level/Base SW architecture?
5. Hardware design description document? Will it come under the software domain or hardware domain? What it should contain?
This is basically based on micro controllers in automotive domain and it has so many standards like AUTOSAR etc.