I've just started working on the assignement for the part II, checking M.Cade's case study, reading patterns ( Core J2EE and J2EE design patterns applied ) and I was wondering if there is any other book that anybody found relevant for this part of the exam ( apart of course, Sun's "Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE platform" )
I browsed a bit :
- Enterprise Java With Uml,
- Developing Enterprise Java Applications with J2EE and UML
- Building J2EE Applications with the Rational Unified Process
- Developing Applications with Java and UML
- Building Java Enterprise Applications, Vol. 1: Architecture
- I don't remember what else ...
but none seemed to be exactly in sync with what I was expecting, either too code oriented, or too RUP oriented, or not J2EE oriented, or ...
Did anybody had the chance to browse Expert One on One J2EE Design and Development
? If so, do you think is useful ? Looking at the table of contents, it looks interesting, but you never know what's really inside ...
So, anybody any recommendation, please ?
Thanks in advance,