I have a scenario where a cluster in weblogic has 4 nodes and all nodes are up. But looks like 3 nodes are not accepting requests for some reason. There is also a apache front end to take care of load balancing.
Any ideas why that might be?
We have a huge json payload. When deserializing it with 2.8.11, it works just fine. When using 2.9.8, one of the embedded objects is null. What is the best way to debug the deserializer? I dont see any exceptions in the log. If I go through the debugger, it takes forever and I never reach the end. Please help. Thanks.
Thanks for all the responses. Dave, this was legacy code. We did not have any app context then. We had to do all the wiring ourselves. Now we are porting it over to spring context.
I removed the singleton instance and just having it as a normal bean. It is working now. It is fetching the resource bean now just fine. I am guessing the singleton instance is created when the classes load, the creation of the beans happens later when the bean factory is instantiated. Hence, the singleton instance did not have the bean reference in it.
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry my bad. Let me post that code right here. I am accessing the bean from a singleton instance like the below. Now that you say, is it because I am using a singleton instance that it is not able to find the bean?? Thanks!
The beanfactory instantiates the bean I am trying to use, I see it(with this name - testImpl) in the list of all the beans it has created when I put a breakpoint in the beanfactory class. When I try to use the bean as a resource in one of the classes, it is always null. This is how I instantiate it in my class:
Have a java spring app running on tomcat container. It has all the components to launch itself as a rest service, META-INF/context.xml, web.xml which has the ContextLoaderListener and the contextConfigLocation is defined as well with test-servlet.xml. The test-servlet.xml has the controller bean definitions in it. I also have the applicationContext.xml defined with all the delegate and service beans. I have a BeanFactory class which implements ApplicationContextAware interface and has the class path defined there for the applicationContext. It is not even hitting the BeanFactory class though, it fails even before that. When I call the restservices from a rest client, it is unable to recognise the controller bean. I used a debugger to see where exactly it fails and seems like the controller is not fully qualified and hence it fails to pick it up.