I've just passed SCJP (59 out of 61) or 97% if they used a good "round" method.
Thanks you all for the interesting threads and valuable input. This is a great Forum!
For the people interested I've used
1. Kathy and Bert's study guide.
2. The Java Language Specifiation.
3. Dan Chisholm's mock exams
4. Marcus Green's mock exams (just the first one)
5. Last but not least Programmer Certification Study Forum at Javaranch.
I guess I could have scored above 90% two-three weeks ago but Dan's mock exams scared me (I could never score more than 75-80%). But that's not bad, keeps you on your toes. And maybe I wouldn't have used the Java Language Spec that much if it wasn't for Dan's exams.
Good luck to all the potential candidates. I guess I'll be around.