1. Using textarea does not give line-break , which you may try with a simple HTML and see.
2. Using \n also does not give line-break.
3. You need to use tag for this purpose.
4. Using table option does provide the line-break.
5. The column value used, for the database is, 'I am here \n You are there \n I am not going any where. '
6. The jsp code is as follows.
Actually, following these simple rules, helps not only creating easily maintainable software, it also helps in
creating customer delight, the single purpose for which the software was originally brought into existence, with an
additional add on, of increased bank balance for both the customer and the software creator, due to better
When I came to know that validating can also be done using Hibernate, I started using the same "C:\_hiblib" for this also. I was using Log4j also in my program . In one of the JBOSS forums, I read that duplicate declarations cause problems . Now the issue is resolved.
I get the above message while using logging in a Hibernate program.
The message is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.validator.ClassValidator.
I have all the jar files, namely, ejb3-persistence, hibernate3, hibernate.cfg, hibernate-annotations, hibernate-commons-annotations, hibernate-entitymanager and hibernate-validator in both classpath and Tomcat lib file. What could be the reason.
1. You may login into Amazon and get the book from them. You only need to give your credit card no. It takes less than two weeks to get the book. 2. Ask your local vendor to purchase it on your behalf.