I've several job oportunities for working at Sophia-Antipolis, a technology park northwest of Antibes and southwest of Nice, France. Much of the park falls within the commune of Valbonne. Formed in 1970, it houses primarily companies in the fields of computing, electronics, pharmacology and biotechnology. Several institutions of higher learning are also located here, along with the European headquarters of W3C.
A partial list of companies and institutions located in Sophia-Antipolis:
* Amadeus, a travel industry IT company
* Hewlett Packard
* Air France
* CERAM Sophia Antipolis, European School of Business
* CSR plc
* Philips Electronics
* European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
* INRIA, Sophia-Antipolis unit
* Labs from �cole nationale sup�rieure des Mines de Paris
* Polytech'Nice Sophia, (Polytechnic school of the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis).
* European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM), the European home of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
* SAP AG, SAP Labs France
* Institut Eur�com
* GROUPE SET language school http://www.groupeset.com
* Cadence Design Systems
Sophia-Antipolis also benefits from the close proximity of Thales Alenia Space (Cannes), IBM (La Gaude), and Texas Instruments (Villeneuve-Loubet).
- Must speak english or french
- From 1 to 8 years of experience in Java, C# or C/C++
- Technology certifications
Please send you resume in english to: euromeinster at gmail dot com