Here is the links and related information for WebLogic Specialist certification.
1. BEA WebLogic links consolidated by Rahul - http://test.javaranch.com/rahul/BEA.htm
Contains lot of useful details like study notes, bea documentation link, bea newsgroup link.
2. BEA Sample exam - http://certification.bea.com/certification/certification_70_sample_test.jsp
3. A small but good presentation on BEA certification - http://ftpna2.bea.com/pub/downloads/weblogic7cert.pdf
4. Some good online and free tutorial from BEA - http://dev2dev.bea.com/wls_tutorial/index.htm
5. Question bank set up by an member of Java ranch group Rashid Ghulam. U can download it from yahoo mail site.
username : beaweblogic2002
password : password
6. Some of the important topics includes EJB, JSP, Servlets, Admin Console. You will find good number of questions on these topics with 2-3 questions on topics like JTA, JMS, Clustering and different DD files.
7. Exam cost 200 USD.
8. The best way to prepare for the exam is to go throught BEA documentations. Some amount of understanding with J2EE will be very helpful since exam covers lot of exams straight from vendor independent J2EE technologies.
Hope this helps.
Modified the URL to the Bea.htm file so that it works fine.
[ September 10, 2003: Message edited by: Rahul Mahindrakar ]