Have got couple of questions regarding the assignment. And many in the forum like me will be having similar questions.
1) What level of details are need in the class diagram. Is it necessary to show all the attributes/operation for the class.
2) Do the class diagram needs to be J2EE dependent (means show the EntityEJBs,SessionEJBs,etc). If it is J2EE independent then do we need to show the command classes as simple classes and make that SessionEntityEJBs in the component Diagram.
3) JSPs can be a different component but how about the application client. Can the application client be shown as a component or need to create a Class Diagrams for that too.
4) Do we need to create the package diagram
5) In sequence diagram for each different type of client do we need to show the different sequence diagram or can be represented as a "Client".
6) Can class diagram and component diagrams can be broken into multiple diagrams or needs to be shown as single diagram.
Answer to above questions are truely appreciated. Do not need the specifics but any suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks in advance for the help