Most of these questions are from :https://coderanch.com/t/145046/po/certification/IBM-passed
And I currently working on them to find out the answers. Please everybody share his idea to these questions.
I also forgot to mention that some of the questions need two or more answers and here is the updated questions:
1). Asynchronous Web Services are supported by applications written to which two specifications?
2). Which tag fragment indicates a document is described by a Schema rather than a DTD?
3). Which two of the following are essential features of a Web Service?
A. ASCII encoding
B. XML message exchange
C. URI application identification
D. HTTP network protocol
4). What mechanism does a SOAP server use to report an error?
A. A single <fault> element in the message body
B. A single <fault> element in the message header
C. Multiple <fault> elements in the message body
D. Multiple <fault> elements in the message header
5). Which Web Service specification functions most like IIOP or JRMP?
6). All of the following are a part of XSL EXCEPT:
7). All of the following can be passed in a JAX-RPC remote method invocation EXCEPT:
A. Remote References
B. String Arrays
D. BigDecimal objects
8). If a SOAP processing error occurs and a fault element is included in a SOAP message, which two of the following elements are REQUIRED under the fault element? (choose 2)
9) JAX-RPC requires support for which type of HTTP security authentication?
10) Which section of a WSDL document contains the URI for the Web service endpoint?
1) Aservlet called via a getRequestDispatcher().forward method will have which of the following request attributes automatically set for it? (choose 2)
A. request uri
B. conrext path
C. remote host
D. servlet path
2) Which of the following two classes/interfaces must the HttpSession interfaces be able to store? (choose 2)
B. JavaBean implementing Serializable
3) In an travel booking Web application, a servlet calls a method on an EJB to alter the date on an airline ticket. What shoul the servlet do if the result of the method call is an application-level exception?
A. Because transactions are automatically rolled back when EJB method throws an exception, the servlet need only inform the client that the change cannot be performed.
B. Because application-level exception in EJB do not automatically cause transaction rollback, the servlet should call code to ensure the original booking is not cancelled before returning a message to the client.
C. After calling the EJB, the servlet has no further responsibilities. Transaction rollback and routing the exception to a JSP error page is specified in the Web deployment descriptor.
D. The servlet avoid the problem by calling code to verify that a seat is available for the new date before initiating the change booking operation.
4) Which two of the following must have references in the Web DD? (choose 2)
A. EJB Containers
B. J2EE Application Clients
C. Message Destinations
5) An employee bean is the only attribute in the session scope and appears in no other scope and exposes a name properly through getName() and setName() methods. Which two of the following provides non-scripting alternatives to the JSP expression <%= ((Employee)session.getAttribute(�employee�).getName()%>?
6)Which of the following HTML meta tags ensure the response page is not cached on a browser regardless of wether the protocol is HTTP 1.0 or HTTP 1.1:
A. <METAHTTP-EQUIV=�CACHE-CONTROL� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�><METAHTTP-EQUIV=�EXPIRES� CONTENT=�0�>
B. <METAHTTP-EQUIV=�PRAGMA� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�><METAHTTP-EQUIV=�CACHE-CONTROL� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�>
C. <METAHTTP-EQUIV=�PRAGMA� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�><METAHTTP-EQUIV=�EXPIRES� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�>
D. <METAHTTP-EQUIV=�PRAGMA� CONTENT=�NO-CACHE�><METAHTTP-EQUIV=�EXPIRES� CONTENT=�0�>
7). Which of the following methods would return the name of an object stored in the servlet context that has been removed or replaced?
8). PRAGMA header settings usually specify implementation-specific directives EXCEPT for
9). Which three terms identify the ways an HTML author may set the width of a table?
10).Which tag associates a CSS to a HTML page?
E. A Ref
11). A servlet instantiates a JavaBean and stores it in the request object using the following code: com.mybean.Employee worker = new com.mybean.Employee(); request.setAttribute("employee", worker); The servlet then forwards the request on to a JSP for further processing. Which of the following allows the JSP to retrieve the JavaBean that the servlet stored in the request?
A. <%@ include file="com.mybean.Employee" %>
B. <jsp:useBean id="employee" class="com.mybean.Employee" scope="session" />
C. <jsp:useBean id="worker" class="com.mybean.Employee" scope="session" />
D. <jsp:useBean id="employee" class="com.mybean.Employee" scope="request" />
E. <jsp:useBean id="worker" class="com.mybean.Employee" scope="request" />
F. <jsp:useBean id="worker" class="com.mybean.Employee" />