I need to setup weblogic cluster in 2 hardware.
I have tried to find existing discussion on this and the closest one is Weblogic Cluster - Config
However, that thread's conclusion is not very clear to me -- no final conclusion..
Could someone please help explaining to me in clear steps/sequence?
I'm trying to explain this as clearest as possible..
In Hardware #1:
1. setup weblogic
2. create domain mydomain
3. create machine M1
4. create managed server MS1, e.g. will listen to 192.168.0.150:7005
in Hardware #2
5. setup weblogic
6. create domain mydomain
7. create machine M2
8. create managed server MS2, e.g. will listen to 192.168.0.160:7006
back to hardware #1:
9. open admin console for mydomain
10. create cluster ("mycluster"), with address 192.168.0.150:7005,192.168.0.160:7006
11. Question: Should I also creating MS2 again here -- in hardware #2 -- remember that I've created MS2 in hardware #2 in step 7?
back to hardware #2:
12. Question: Should I also duplicate creating cluster here -- in hardware #2 -- remember that I've created mycluster in hardware #1 in step 10.
13. in hardware #1, I start the MS1:
startmanagedserver MS1 http://192.168.0.150:7001
14. Question: Where should I start MS2?
In hardware #1 or in hardware #2?
And where should I point out the Administration URL?
Is it to the Administration URL of MS1 or MS2?
Could you please advise on my question above (and also correcting any
missing/wrong steps), please.. ?
Sorry if some of the questions above are too basic.
I'll appreciate your help and advise very much in advance!!!