Seeking (2) Senior Level Java Developers
Initially 6 month contract w/potential to go longer.
- Design, develop and implement Java object oriented applications.
We are looking to contract with a Senior Java Consultant experienced with using Open Source technologies, to join us as we replicate the existing functionality of our Web Application using Open Source Technologies. Must be able to work without a great deal of guidance. Do not contact us if you are not already a senior level developer expeirenced with the following required skills...
- Expert level understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles
- Experience following Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Excellent English Communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Open Source technologies and their application
- 3+ years experience programming in Java
- 3+ years experience using object oriented development techniques
- Experience with AJAX, CSS, Subversion, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, Load Testing Tools, Quartz
- Sun Certification(s)
Candidates will be tested to meet the requirements
On-site (Pittsburgh-Warrendale area) is preferred, but alternatives can be discussed.
Please send resume to eAuditNetAdmin@sae.org