Hello! I'm developing an application using Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2 (which uses J2EE 1.3 spec), Hibernate (3.2), Java 1.4.2 and Oracle 10g Database, which I connect to with a datasource configured in my application (the config is at the end of the post).
The problem is: I have a Blob Column on a table and I can write data to it, but I can't load data from it. For test purposes, I ran the application on Tomcat 5.0.28 and the Blob data is there (~130KB
), but doing the same thing on OAS didn't work (I only got 86 bytes
, and no errors
). The thing is: when the data was saved, I was using OAS.
Oh, one more thing... I cannot change the application server on the client (neither its version).
[ August 26, 2008: Message edited by: Marco Tulio Borges ]
I have to edit this so I can say that I found out that 86 bytes is the size of the Blob locator on Oracle DB, so I'm getting nothing
when loading my blob in OAS...
[ August 27, 2008: Message edited by: Marco Tulio Borges ]