Thanks to remind good thing. I am sorry to forgot to metion the experience and preparation i did for the exam.
I am an Employee working in a reputed Organization. I entered the organization which has developed sophisticated products on java with advanced concepts like web services.I am a novice to java at the time i joined the company. By taking the help of senior collegues i decided to become profiency in java with in at least 3 to 6 months.For that to understand and become expert in java i chose the SUN Carrer path.
I started preparing java as follows.
1. read the java tutorial to get basic functionality and concepts.
2. start reading A Programers Guide to Java by khalid moghal to get concepts in a great deal.
3. I attempted tests in danchisom site in the study guide2 which people feel hardest than SCJP exam.
4. I identified my week areas by completed that study guide tests.
5. I started reading K&B book. I prefered to all this is the book for SCJP. I got in depth knowledge after finishing the K & B book. This book explains the areas where people often do mistakes and confuse in the exam.
6. I started attempting the mock tests from different sites which java ranchies provides.After i got confidence that i can pass the exam i tried to read again areas where i am making mistakes in the exam.I learned lot of solutions from this great site.
7. My last week journey as
attempt marcus green's 4 mock tests i got 80% on avarage of 4 tests. I tried simulators from the sources of internet. On the last day i have taken Khalid mogal and K&B mock tests. I got 80% in both tests.
8. On the exam day i had a look at the khalid moghal book once to each chapter and gone through exam watch and two minute drill from k&B. Two minute drill is very important to see on the exam day.
So by the help of all your ranchies i suceed finally with the out come of 83%.
Thanks to one and all who involved in this heaven(forum)
seshu -SCJP 1.4